Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

A Twelve Week Adventure

A few things have inspired me to jump on a 12 week workout! I have read a few blogs and success stories that have really hit home and I can definitely relate to. Do you know who Jamie Eason is?

That's her! Amazing physique, right?!

She is a fitness model, personal trainer, and fitness extraordinaire! She has helped transform lives all over and hopefully I will be the next transformation. I am doing her 12 weeks Live Fit trainer program. It consists of a daily workout schedule and eating plan. I eat pretty healthy, but I will be following the eating plan the way she has it laid out. I recorded all of my stats and took before pictures. I will be posting pictures at the end of each 4 week phase. The best part about it...IT'S FREE!! You can find it HERE!! 140 pounds seems to be my body's stopping point, so I'm eager to see if I can break past it!

Starting stats:
149 lbs...ouch :(
5' 6.5"
BMI 23.5..healthy, but on the high side of healthy..25 is overweight

My goals are:
Lose 20 pounds far reach..I know..but it's worth a shot!
Be able to see muscle definition all over my body
Have visible ab muscles...this goal will not be reached during the 12 week trainer, but after it I hope!
Feel healthier
Sleep better
Feel more confident
Be in a better state to get pregnant

So, here's to a new year and a new me! What are some personal goals you hope to accomplish this year?

xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment