Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Trying...

I am trying so hard to be healthy!! I used to be SUPER, SUPER healthy, but I kind of ventured off the path last year. I don't eat HORRIBLE, but I like to squeeze in a Cinnabon here and there. So, I started packing snacks and making that smoothie every morning. I am now on Week 2 of the Live Fit trainer and I am feeling it!! My husband even bought me a super cute lunch box to encourage me to pack my snacks..LOVE HIM! He is already super healthy and super fit and he doesnt even pack snacks. At my job, Aveda, we ALWAYS have some form of yummy, bad for you, food floating around. I'm hoping these snacks steer me AWAYYYYY from the bad stuff.



Today I made my smoothie
3 cups fresh spinach
1 TBSP Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt
1 small banana
5 ice cubes
Snacks today include:
Grapes
Cheese with Wheat Thins
2 Clementines
1 Crackerful

Do you pack your snacks?
xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment