Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's a new year..What!?!?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

You know what that means?! Another amazing year gone, and hopefully an even better year ahead. 
A lot happened last year and I must say, it was a pretty amazing year! 
Two of the biggest things that happened to me last year:

I married my best friend in September :)
Here are a couple of pics!
  Due to the nature of my husbands job, he has requested that his image not be posted :)



And....we decided to remodel our house! We are not living in it while we remodel, so it is a lot easier to work on. It is starting to really look great and I can't wait to be finished! We are hoping to move in within the next 3 months..which means we better get to movin'! Once we move in, I will be flooding the blog with pictures of my Pinterest attempts! I can't wait to decorate..paint..make cute crafts..and cook in my very own kitchen :)

Now, on to last night...

Last night was a great NYE! The hubs was working so I decided to spend some time with a great friend! We attempted to build a fire...EPIC FAIL..until we called the boy. He told us what to do..and
ta-da! A FIRE!

We roasted hotdogs over the fire..YUM! And made some yummy s'mores :)
Jamie had never had a s'more before..SAY WHAT?! Is that even legal? So she made one, and then another..and maybe even another!

All in all, we had an amazing time sitting by the fire and just talking. Every girl needs a night like that. I'm pretty sure that I may have even convinced her to go to hot yoga with me tomorrow!
So, here's to another great year with more adventures, fun trips, and hopefully a baby!
What did you do for NYE?
xoxo,
Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment