Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Last Night

What do you do when you get home..and your dog has PEED on the floor? Well, first I cleaned up the pee. Then I did what any good dog owner would do..I wrote a shame note and put Scrappy in his kennel.


The hubs and I normally leave our dogs out of the kennel during the day. They don't potty in the house and they are not destructive. Generally, they sleep all day (I'm assuming), and maybe chew on a bone or two. It must be nice to be a dog. They really live the life, don't they? We don't have kids yet, so our dogs are our babies..we even call them that. They get treats, yummy meals, and they even get to sleep in the bed with us! Spolied little things! So why would he pee on the floor? I had just taken him out right before I left, and I was only gone 2 hours. Only he knows.



On another note...I am on Day 3 of my 12 week trainer!!! The program is 84 days total..so..only 81 days to go..ouch, that stings!!
I do already feel better, although I am very sore. Here is what I look like now :)

Did you know you could take a picture using the volume up button on the side of your iphone?
Great quality, huh?
Not too bad, but I could definitely look better!

xoxo,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment